- To perform high quality repair service at a fair and just price.
- To have a sense of personal obligation to each customer.
- To recommend the services, repairs and maintenance to the car owners that are necessary to maintain the vehicle in safe working order.
- To use only products which are safe and provide service that equals or exceeds that recommended by the vehicle's manufacturer.
- To service and repair the vehicles in a timely manner and to keep the customer informed of any and all changes including completion times.
- To give the best customer service possible and, in the case of any disputes, to provide a prompt and amicable resolution.
- To ensure that my entire staff conducts themselves in a professional manner and in keeping with the high standards of the automotive industry.
- To notify the customer if appointments or completion promises cannot be kept.
What our clients are saying about us
We have established longterm and stable partnerships with various clients thanks to our excellence in solving their automotive needs!
I have been taking my Cadillac to Tips for years and have had the best service ever. Mark the owner is very professional. I couldn't ask for more of a service center. He also has sold me cars. I would recommend Tips to everyone. He has been in the Southbay since 1976, so he must be doing something right!
Tips is by far the best! I recommend anyone looking for service to go here, amazing customer service, the owner Mark is one of the most honest and trustworthy mechanic's in the business, which is hard to find. If I could give more stars I would. He always takes great care of me and my car!