- To perform high quality repair service at a fair and just price.
- To have a sense of personal obligation to each customer.
- To recommend the services, repairs and maintenance to the car owners that are necessary to maintain the vehicle in safe working order.
- To use only products which are safe and provide service that equals or exceeds that recommended by the vehicle's manufacturer.
- To service and repair the vehicles in a timely manner and to keep the customer informed of any and all changes including completion times.
- To give the best customer service possible and, in the case of any disputes, to provide a prompt and amicable resolution.
- To ensure that my entire staff conducts themselves in a professional manner and in keeping with the high standards of the automotive industry.
- To notify the customer if appointments or completion promises cannot be kept.
I have been taking my Cadillac to Tips for years and have had the best service ever. Mark the owner is very professional. I couldn't ask for more of a service center. He also has sold me cars. I would recommend Tips to everyone. He has been in the Southbay since 1976, so he must be doing something right!
Tips is by far the best! I recommend anyone looking for service to go here, amazing customer service, the owner Mark is one of the most honest and trustworthy mechanic's in the business, which is hard to find. If I could give more stars I would. He always takes great care of me and my car!
I have used Tips Cadillac in the past for service on my mothers Cadillac, as well as my GMC Sierra. They did a 120k service in less than a day. I dropped it off first thing in the morning, and expected to have to get picked up from there, and to my surprise, they offered me a loan car for free! I couldn't believe it! Most places don't even wanna drop you off anywhere, and they just threw me the keys to a caddy!
The owner, Mark Tippett is the most knowledgeable person available for all of your automotive needs. He has worked on my 2002 Deville and my 2008 CTS-V. There is none better than him. He will only replace what is needed and is the only honest mechanic I have ever dealt with. I would never consider taking my car to anyone else.
I've been going to Tips for about 3 or 4 years now. I can honestly say I wouldn't take my Tahoe any other place to get serviced. The prices are fair, they always have time to make my repair. They've loaned me a car when the part didn't come in on time and they were worried that my Tahoe was unsafe to drive.
I believe the people at Tips are the types of people we want in our lives. Honest, sincere, hard working, and friendly. They have become my go-to shop for anything related to my car moving forward. It's a smaller shop, and they definitely care about customer satisfaction.